Accomplished, Award Winning, Video Producer
CONTACT - firstname.lastname@example.org
AWARD WINNING WORK
ACCOMPLISHED, AWARD WINNING, VIDEO PRODUCER
Highly creative, exceedingly multi-talented Director, Producer & Video Editor. Excellent project manager who delivers brilliant results both on time and under budget. Exceptional collaborative, communicative and interpersonal skills. Keen ability to understand and create innovative results that exceed expectations. Combines passion and strong technical expertise to execute memorable creations. Performs with focus, dedication and competence in fast-paced, challenging, dead-line driven, environments. Multi-award winning career spanning over two decades. Recipient of over 15 regional, national and international awards.
Bestow Productions / Bestow TV - 2004 - Present
Owner, Producer & Director
I own and manage Bestow Productions. As owner, I budget time and finances as well as negotiate with subcontractors. As a producer, my duties include script writing, camera, lighting, sound, set design, directing, editing, graphic design, and encoding.
For Bestow TV, I produce independent content on YouTube. It consists of the above duties, plus scheduling with event coordinators/talent/agencies, booking travel, and SEO for the web site. Across both companies, I've earned over 15 local/international awards and recognitions. Bestow TV has earned 2 Film Festival Laurels.
Benchmarks for Bestow Productions / Bestow TV
• 2020 Two pending entries at Los Angeles CineFest
• 2019 Festival Laurels for Award of Exceptional Merit; WRPN.TV Global Webisode Competition
• 2019 Festival Laurels for Award of Merit; WRPN.TV Film Festival
• 2017 Festival Laurels for Semi-Finalist; Los Angeles CineFest & Honorable Mention; Independent Film Awards.
• 2016 People's Telly Silver award for 2015 Retro Con, "Bonus Content" episode.
• 2016 People’s Telly Bronze award for 2015 New York Comic Con, “Bonus Content” episode
• 2016 Telly Bronze award for the 2015 season of "Bonus Content"
• 2015 People's Telly Silver award for 2014 New York Comic Con, "Bonus Content" episode.
• 2011-2012 "Kinetic Typography" television commercial earned 5 awards (Gold - EMPixx; Gold - Pixie; Silver - Communicator; Bronze - Telly Award; Bronze - People's Telly)
• 2011 "Touch" short in co-production with Arch Nemesis Entertainment earned a Platinum from the EMPixx Awards
• 2010-2009 "From the Ground Up" promotional video earned 4 awards (Silver - Communicator; bronze - Telly Awards; silver People's Telly; gold - EMPixx awards)
Cox Communications - 2002 - 2003
Producer & Director
I worked in all production elements for local commercials. I was responsible for contacting the client and working their ideas into a 30-second script. Next, going to the location on a set date and shoot the script handling all of the elements (camera, lighting, sound, set design and directing). Finally, I took the raw footage to edit it, as well as create any needed graphics, and encode it for on airplay.
Benchmarks for Cox Communications
• 2002 Cox Media Camy award for most innovative Producer in the Northeast District.
EDUCATION & SKILLS
Art Institute of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA 2001
Concentration - Video Production
Benchmarks at Art Institute of Philadelphia
• Graduated with honors and Academic Recognition. GPA 3.8
• "Embarrassment" project earned Academic Teaching structure.
• 4.0 List: Spring 2000, Summer 2000, Spring 2001.
• Dean’s List: Fall 1999, Winter 2000, Fall 2000.
• Best of Quarter award for “Where’s The Care?”, Winter 2000.
• Best of Quarter award for “The Making of Redemption”, Fall 2000.
• Nomination for best of Quarter - “The Audition”. Winter 2000.
Areas of Expertise
VIDEO EDITING: Adobe Premiere, Avid, Final Cut X, Linear Editing
DESIGN & MOTION GRAPHICS: After Effects, Photoshop
AUDIO: ProTools, Audition
WEB: HTML, Dreamweaver (basic), Muse (basic)
CAMERA EQUIPMENT: Canon T5i/T3i, Canon XL1S/XL1, Beta SP